Friday, February 5, 2010

Back from the Blogosphere

Haven't even been to this place in about two weeks. I've been busy..

Aaron broke his wrist about a month ago; playing, of all things, "pirate" with a friend. He jumped off the couch, his wrist ended up in a cast for four weeks. Just got it taken off Tuesday.

In other less stressful news, I've decided to get my doctorate; beginning in the Fall. Kate's going to likely bump up to teach first grade next year depending on the enrollment, and the two of us are praying about a possible opportunity in Haiti this summer. I watched the coverage, and as a father who has a child waiting for him in Heaven, I was destroyed by the pain in some of those parent's faces. We have to do something, and millions are, which is amazing to watch.

Adoption waiting game continues. I know He's in control, but I'd love to hear something..

God bless..

1 comment:

Dawn said...

"In other less stressful news, I've decided to get my doctorate..." How many people would say that getting a doctorate is "less" stressful? (Or is it just the contemplation that was less stressful?) Know that many of us are continuing to pray for your family & adoption plans!