Thursday, June 11, 2009

And yet it moves on..

The day after Gracie died, September 8th, 2007..people went shopping, to work, on with their lives while mine was sitting there shattered

The day after Sam, May 31st, 2009..the same thing..

Life keeps moving forward. Time keeps ticking away. It's been almost two weeks now. It's very strange. I hope he's found Gracie. I hope she was there to greet her 'Uncle Silly' when he was welcomed Home. The human side of my pain is angry that he gets to see Gracie, and I don't. I haven't been sleeping well. Dan and his family left yesterday morning. He and I will be there for the kids, who are confused and so broken. My sister-in-law is a mess. I don't know the next step. God does, and I hope He's listening. I can't handle him taking Home the people I love. I can't do that anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A fellow follower of Christ is praying for you... I am sad for you and for your family... especially his wife and kids. I lost my Dad at a young age and it is so hard.

May Christ love you through your grief.

Susan T.