Saturday, November 15, 2008

Benefit held tonight to help cure childhood cancer

We didn't go last year. It was only two months. Now that's it been 14 months, we're prepared to go again. I've been praying deeply for strength to see some of the images I know I'll see tonight. One of the men who will be speaking tonight gave his son to Jesus a month before we gave Him our Gracie. The ultimate Doctor is Jesus Christ Himself, but I would personally love to see a cure for this thing so that no other parent has to bury a child. The benefit starts at 6:30. A little girl who is currently in remission after two intense battles with leukemia is the lead speaker; at 10 years of age. These kids are incredibly brave.

1 comment:

Ann said...

You are in my prayers as always. May you have strength to witness and to be witnessed to.

Ann from Chicagoland