Saturday, November 29, 2008

Goodbye 30s!

You have brought me three children, one I never met, one Jesus is holding now, and one that is helping to prepare a "secret party" for me tomorrow. Shhh, it's supposed to be secret! ;)

You have brought me a decade worth of happiness with my wonderful wife.

You have brought me pain, joy, sadness, happiness, grief, pride, and continued Truth about His Word.

But today, 30s, I bid you farewell. Thank you for your visit, but the 40s come into town tomorrow. As did the single digits, the teens, and the 20s, we too shall part. Thank you for your wonderful companionship for 10 years. I will miss you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from a stranger in SC who has read your blog since you started it, and prayed for you and your family.

Hope you have had a special day!